In Home and Online Music Lessons Rates
Please Contact Music Smart
for the latest promotional rates. Take advantage of the
First Free Assessment Lesson
and the Trial Course - $80 for 1 month.
Music Smart Policies
The following policies are meant to create an efficient learning environment which will help you achieve your musical goals.
- Lessons are organized in Terms: Term 1 - September to December (approx. 16 weeks); Term 2 - January to March (approx. 12 weeks); Term 3 - April to June (approx. 13 weeks;
Term 4 (Summer Term) - July to August.
- Lessons are scheduled on a weekly basis. At least one session per week is recommended. Official holidays are excluded.
- Registration and payment for lessons must be made per term.
- In order to register and secure a time slot for your lesson, full payment for the term is required at least 2 weeks before the start of the term. Payment by monthly postdated cheques may be accepted.
- If you can't attend a lesson for any reason, you must notify the teacher. You may receive a make-up lesson provided you give at least 48 hours advance notice. There are no refunds, credits or make up lessons for more than ONE missed lesson in a term.
- Make up lessons will be scheduled according to the Teacher's availability and can't be transferred from one Term to the next.
- Stopping lessons during a term: the Student must notify the Teacher at least 2 weeks prior to stopping lessons. A refund of the balance will be issued at the
Student's request with a $60 deduction.
- Teacher cancellation: If the Teacher can't attend a lesson the Student will be notified in advance and will receive a make-up lesson.